Lenten Fish Dinners
Time & Location
About The Event
The Knights of Columbus will be hosting fish dinners on Fridays during Lent (except Good Friday).
The dates are February 28, March 6, 13, 20, 27 and April 3. Dinner served in the original parish hall.
Doors will open at 4:30pm and dinner will be served from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. All are welcome and
encouraged to join in the Stations of the Cross which will begin in the church after dinner at 6:30pm.
The menu will consist of:
- Baked fish fillets
- Mac and cheese or potato cassereole
- Cole slaw or green salad
- Corn bread
A no host bar will be available
- $10 for adults and children over 12
- $5 for children 12 and under
- Children under 5 are free
- $30 for a family (2 adults and 2+ under 12)
Ticket sales will be at the door